Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wearing: Fall nuetrals

Sigh. These pants. They are a great color and appear to be a great fit but they are seriously uncomfortable. No stretch. No give. They are Gap legging jeans, appropriately named "Always Skinny" and trust me, they are always. skinny.

The sweater was a Crossroads find and I absolutely love the chunky cowl neck. Some cowl necks lay limp and useless but this one is big and structured (similar to this Zara sweater I have).


Sweater: Loft (similar here and here)
Pants: Gap (would love the cords)
Flats: Old Navy
Watch: Target
Bracelet: H&M

2 comments:

  1. The pants might be uncomfortable, but at least they look good on you! Your sweater looks very comfortable and warm.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This neckline is great on you. I love the whole look.

    Kate from Clear the Way
    (I’m currently running a giveaway for some gorgeous jewelry, if you’re interested.)

    ReplyDelete